Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday ....so far

Things started out pretty much the usual this morning. Kids up at 6:30, breakfast made, (ok-that might not be the usual! But fernie, my dear mom, had the kitchen and Arleigh Rollin!). Convinced the kids that porridge IS wonderful and got them on the way to school. Lanita hasn't been allowed to eat since yesterday except for some gourmet water with a side dish of jello and a little broth for added variety. She was a little 'lax' yesterday but things got sped up. We gave her a break yesterday by dropping the boys off at the ski hill while Lanita went to pre-op with her mom to get blood taken etc. We got to the hospital 8:25am this morning and we are still in the waaaaaaiiiiiiiitttting room as I clack this out on my iPad at 9:20am. Eldon signing out for now, we will update in about 5 or 6 hours.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, my thoughts are with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please send me your email as I would like to send a personal note to Lanita and you, Eldon, rather than posting it on here. Our email address is hurlburt.kentjan@gmail.com. I understand it has been a very difficult day, so just whenever you get to this...
    Love, Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family at this very difficult time.
    Love Royal and Ellen

    ReplyDelete